Please complete the following forms to finalize your registration process. We are honored to spend the time with you and look forward to walking with you in this experience.
This form is broken down into 2 parts: The Scentsible Lifestyle Agreement and the Event Participation Agreements. Completing both finalizes your registration and should take under 5 minutes.
Scentsible Lifestyle Association was created as a sanctuary for its members to have the freedom to associate and assemble to learn and share about wellness practices that include spiritual and medicinal traditions from our collective ancestry.
We exercise our rights to learn about holistic health in our private membership-only settings.
We require our participants and facilitators to be members of our association so we can freely share, in our private settings, about our experiences and stories of wellness through the modalities that we use and teach.
If you are purchasing an online course, it will be hosted on this website as a private digital platform run by Scentsible Lifestyle Association. You will be asked to create a login to access this private space. You will be able to access the course recordings and materials online on your computer or through your phone. Instructions will be sent to you upon registration.
In-person events will still require this agreement for the protection of all members.
I, the undersigned, for membership fee already included in the course/event/service that I am purchasing, do hereby apply for membership in Scentsible Lifestyle Association, a private membership organization. With the signing of this membership agreement I/we accept the offer made to become a member of Scentsible Lifestyle Association and have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose from Article I of Scentsible Lifestyle Association’s Articles of Association.
1. This Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America. We believe that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man, and the signers of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country.
2. As members, we affirm our belief that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man and the signer of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country. We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes. We strive to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, freedom of choice in health care and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America. IT IS HEREBY Declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokesmen from our number who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for physical and mental health care assistance and to select from our number those members who are the most skilled to assist and facilitate the actual performance and delivery of therapy and care.
4. We proclaim the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and modalities that we think best for assessing and preventing illness and disease of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to include health options that include but are not limited to cutting edge modalities and therapies practiced or used by any types of healers or therapists or practitioners the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional.
5. Specifically, the mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest level of quality care and the most effective methods for health. We assess members and their health condition, and not merely the symptoms experienced. Our Association understands that wellness has many dimensions and strives every day to stay on the leading edge of new technology. The Association provides comprehensive, conventional, complementary alternative care and the most advanced technologies to assess all aspects of a member’s condition and provides the most effective means of evaluation at an affordable fee. More specifically, the Association is a business focused on developing leaders in the health and wellness field through mentoring, education and facilitation of community circles with the use of herbs, essential oils and toxin-free products. Modalities of practice in members-only gatherings (in-person and online) include but not limited to hands-on anointing, massage and application of essential oils, sound healing, meditations, chanting, nature hikes, gardening and harvesting of plants, a variety of spiritual and prayer-based energy work, book discussions, movement practices including but not limited to yoga, qi gong and dance. Members will have access to an online private community where they can learn, discuss and share stories of health and wellness as a result of practicing any of the modalities that Scentsible Lifestyle Association educates on.
6. The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
I understand that the fellow members of the Association that provide education, services, products and wellness do so in the capacity of a fellow member and not in the capacity as a licensed health care provider.
I further understand that within the association that no doctor-patient relationship exists but only a contract member-member Association relationship.
In addition, I have freely chosen to change my legal status as a public client/customer to a private member of the Association.
I further understand that it is entirely my own responsibility to consider the advice and recommendations offered to me by my fellow members and to educate myself as to the efficacy, risks, and desirability of same and the acceptance of the offered or recommended services and products, etc. is my own carefully considered decision.
Any request by me to a fellow member to assist me or provide me with the aforementioned care, recommendations, services, products, etc. is my own free decision in an exercise of my rights and made by me for my benefit, and I agree to hold the Trustee(s), staff and other worker members and the Association harmless from any unintentional liability for the results of such care, etc., except for harm that results from instances of a clear and present danger of substantive evil as determined by the Association, as stated and defined by the United States Supreme Court.
The Trustee and members have chosen Lee Yen Anderson as the person best qualified to perform health services to members of the Association and entrust her to select other members to assist her in carrying out those services.
In addition, I understand that since the Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against the Association, any Trustee(s), members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association Committee and will be waived by the member for the benefit of the Association and its members.
Because of the privacy and security of medical and health membership records maintained within the Association which have been held to be inviolate by the U.S. Supreme Court, the undersigned member waives HIPAA privacy rights and the complaint process. Health records kept by the association will be strictly protected and only released upon written request of the member.
I agree that violation of any waivers in this membership contract will result in a no-contest legal proceeding against me.
In addition, the Association does not participate in any medical insurance plans or collections on behalf of the member but will provide a suitable invoice for the member to pursue reimbursement by his/her insurance company, if applicable.
I agree to join the Association, a private membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and wellness with good quality of life.
I understand that any doctors, nurses and other providers who are fellow members of the Association are offering me recommendations, services, products and benefits that do not necessarily conform to conventional health care. I do not expect these benefits to include on-call coverage, hospital care, or the usual and customary care provided by most physicians. I will receive such primary and specialist care elsewhere.
I fully understand that the benefits I receive from Association might or might not be covered by my health insurance and not at all by Medicare.
As a member, I accept the goals of helping my body function better and choosing modalities that are both very safe and have a reasonably good chance to succeed, realizing that no modality or technique is foolproof. If I choose to forgo drugs, surgery, or radiation that has been recommended to me by others, I fully accept the risk that I might suffer serious consequences from that choice. Other aspects of informed consent will take place in my discussions with the providers and my fellow members of the Association.
My activities within the Association are a private matter that I refuse to share with the State Medical Board, the FDA, Medicare, Medicaid or my own insurance company without my expressed specific permission. All records and documents remain as property of the Association, even if I receive a copy of them.
I fully agree not to file a malpractice lawsuit against a fellow member of the Association unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil. I acknowledge that the members of the Association do not carry malpractice insurance.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will or on behalf of my dependent without any pressure or promise of cure. I affirm that I do not represent any state or federal agency whose purpose is to regulate the practice of medicine.
I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time.
These pages and Article I of the Articles of Association of the Association consist of the entire agreement for my membership in the Association, and they supersede any previous agreement.
I understand that the membership fee entitles me to receive those benefits declared by the Trustee(s) to be “general benefits” free of further charge.
I understand that any other fees charged for future courses or events are optional and will be offered at a membership discount.
I understand that I am being offered a lifetime membership contract, said term beginning with the date of the signing of this contract, and by these presents do hereby certify, attest and warrant that I have carefully read the above and foregoing Scentsible Lifestyle Association’s Contractual Application for Membership, and I fully understand and agree with same.